Archaic MX T-Shirt - Group Buy
This t-shirt was designed by Sour and features an intricate mandala design inspired by the shape of the MX switch. Not overtly nerdy, and visually appealing even to non-keyboard enthusiasts, this is a design you can wear in any setting.
These are printed using the same long lasting plastisol t-shirt ink you’re familiar with, but it’s deftly laid down in a single thin layer for a vintage look that feels incredibly soft to the touch.
This is a group buy! It closes on January 31st 2020 and shirts will ship before the end of February 2020
- Screen printed on Tultex unisex tri-blend t-shirts
- 50% polyester/25% ring-spun USA cotton/25% rayon
- 30/1 slim fit cut
- Berry, midnight, and graphite color options
- Blank made in Mexico / Printed in Oregon USA
- Product images are legit photos of printed samples and represent the actual product you'll get
- No up-charge for 2XL and 3XL sizes
- Buy three or more and save 10%! Discount automatically applied in cart
If you're not sure about sizing, grab your favorite tee that fits you well, lay it out flat, and measure the length and width as shown and find the appropriate size in the chart below.
I did a shrink test with an XL by measuring it before and after a normal wash & dry cycle and it shrunk approximately 1 inch in both length and width. You may want to take this into account when choosing a size.